Thank you for registering for CE Credits for the Annual Meeting of the American Psychology-Law Society. Once the Conference begins (Thursday morning), you will be able to login using the username and password you created during the checkout process (these will also be emailed to you) to complete the Evaluation Forms and download / print your Certificates of Attendance.
The login link can be found in the top, right corner of this webpage.
During the Conference: Complete an Evaluation Form ONLINE for each CE-eligible session you attend
During the conference (session), or shortly thereafter, login to the CONCEPT website to complete an Evaluation Form for each CE-eligible session you attend.
- Login to the CONCEPT website (login link in top, right corner)
- From the Dashboard page, please select the timeslot during which the session took place (you will then be presented with a list of eligible sessions during that timeslot)
- Select the CE-eligible session that you attended and hit the “start quiz” button to begin the Evaluation Form
- Once you have completed/submitted the Evaluation Form, you will be able to download and print your Certificate of Attendance (these do not have to be downloaded or printed right away….the links will accumulate along the right side of the page and you can come back to download and print at your convenience)
- To move to an Evaluation Form for another session you attended, you will select the timeslot from the right side of the page and proceed as above.
- You can log in and out multiple times; all your evaluations/certificates will be saved
After the Conference: Download and print your Certificate(s) of Attendance at your convenience
Once you get home from the Conference you can simply login to the CONCEPT website and then click the links to download and print your Certificates of Attendance (all Certificates must be downloaded and printed within 1 year).
This is a new system that we hope will make obtaining CEs at AP-LS easy and convenient. Please let us know what you think so that we may improve the process!
If you have any questions regarding obtaining CE credit for sessions at AP-LS or require any additional information, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you and see you in San Diego!