1 Hour (1 CE) | FREE
Learn how to quickly prioritize high-risk offenders with the 8 highest prediction questions from one of the most widely used and best validated risk/needs assessment, the LSI-R.
Offender management is a critical task necessary to protect the general public from crime and harm, but it is also spectacularly expensive. Issues such as increasingly unmanageable caseloads, prison and jail overcrowding, and skyrocketing financial costs are becoming more common realities for criminal justice agencies in North America. Risk assessment screening measures are important tools used to address these issues and empower agencies in applying evidence-based practice, revising policies, and implementing programs that enable them to execute the least costly and most effective system possible.
The LSI-R:SV™ is a screening instrument that is ideal to use in situations where it may not be feasible to complete the Level of Service Inventory-Revised (LSI-R) or Level of Service Inventory/Case Management Inventory (LS/CMI) assessment for every offender. This webinar is intended for professionals in the probation, parole, jail and prison settings.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- How to reduce workloads/caseloads by 85% using the LSI-R:SV
- How the LSI-R:SV will save time and money
- How the LSI-R:SV is different from other screeners
- The purpose and background of the LSI-R:SV
- How the LSI-R:SV is administered, scored, and interpreted
- When the LSI-R:SV is used most effectively (settings, decision points)