Dr. Jerrod Brown, Ph.D., is the Treatment Director for Pathways Counseling Center, Inc. Pathways provides programs and services benefiting individuals impacted by mental illness and addictions. Jerrod is also the lead developer of an online Master of Arts degree in Human Services with an emphasis in Forensic Behavioral Health from Concordia University, St. Paul, Minnesota, the founder and CEO of the American Institute for the Advancement of Forensic Studies (AIAFS), and the Editor-in-Chief of Forensic Scholars Today (FST) and the Journal of Special Populations (JSP). Jerrod has completed four separate master’s degree programs and holds graduate certificates in Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Other Health Disabilities (OHD), and Traumatic-Brain Injuries (TBI). Jerrod is certified as a Youth Firesetter Prevention/Intervention Specialist, Thinking for a Change (T4C) Facilitator, Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD) Trainer, and a Problem Gambling Treatment Provider.
- Confabulation and the Criminal Justice System: A review for Forensic Professionals Webinar
- Forensic Aspects of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Webinar
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) and Competency to Stand Trial (CST): A Review for Forensic Evaluators Webinar
- Wernicke-Korsakoff Syndrome (WKS): A Review for Clinical, Forensic, and Legal Professionals Webinar
- Confabulation and Suggestibility: Clinical, Forensic, and Judicial Considerations Webinar