This training program is perfect for psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, nurses and those in allied professions working in forensic mental health and correctional services in institutions and in the community.
“Psychopathic personality disorder is an important risk factor for violence,” explains Dr. Hart. “Additionally, it has relevance for treatment and risk management. The Psychopathy Checklist Revised (PCL-R) is currently the best validated measure of psychopathy.”
This professional online training program will specifically cover:
* Administering, scoring, and interpreting the PCL-R
* Administering, scoring, and interpreting the PCL:SV
* Describing the empirical and theoretical foundation for each of these forensic assessment instrument
* Learning principles of administration and interpretation, then build related skills by reviewing and discussing case studies.
* Describing the most effective ways to communicate their findings, both in writing and orally.
For more information on Assessing Psychopathy Using the Hare Scales (PCL-R & PCL: SV), visit here.
For a full list of all Professional Online and In-Person Training Programs, visit the information page.
Consolidated Continuing Education & Professional Training (CONCEPT) provides expert online professional training in areas relevant to criminal and civil forensic mental health assessment, corrections, law enforcement, and forensic intervention. Our goal is to provide premium professional training in an accessible online format. We believe in the value of world-class professional training, enhanced by continuing education and lifelong learning, in an online format accessible to all.